SCUBA Diving on St. Croix
Caribbean scuba diving at its best.
St. Croix is one of only two islands in the Caribbean where you can:
- Dive a Wall (it's 13,200' deep and vertical in places)
- Dive a Reef (the largest living reef of any Caribbean island)
- Dive a Wreck (actually 5 of them within 100 yards of each other. Dive 2-3 on 1 dive)
- Dive a Pier (Wonderful dive by day and absolutely fantastic for a night dive)
All from the same island.
World Class Scuba Diving Under the U.S. Flag
We're the only place in the United States that is 100% Caribbean. We're completely surrounded by it. But we're still a U.S. Territory and that means:
- No Passport Required (for U.S. citizens)
- U.S. Coast Guard inspected dive boats
- U.S. Coast Guard certificated Captains (who remain aboard at all times)
- Same electricity
- Same currency
- Same language